SnowSport 180 Utility Plow
The Agri-Cover SnowSport 180 Utility Plow is a seven foot long rust-resistant aluminum plow blade with a durable 1 inch thick rubber cutting edge. With no wiring to attach, the plow frame easily attaches to any 2 inch rear or front receiver on a Jeep, SUV, truck, or van using a single pin. In minutes, you'll be ready to drive backwards or forwards plowing piles of snow. Includes the blade, push frame, and all necessary hardware for assembly.
- Fits all standard 2" receivers- front or rear (not included).
- At only 56 pounds, it can be easily lifted for installation or storage.
- 7 foot swipe clears driveways in just a few passes.
- Practical design does not block lights in use or transport.
- Blade markers add visibility, even in mirrors while backing up.
- Secures in minutes for transport or use - simply lower or lift and secure with included pins.
Easy to assemble. Works just like you see on the website videos on the internet. My application is on the front, however, with a front hitch on my AWD van. It arrived the day I received a foot of snow and worked great. Not sure how easy it would be to plow in reverse.