Car Top Cargo 9 cu ft Roof Cargo Box for Factory and Aftermarket Crossbars
No complicated assembly required.
- 9 cu ft of cargo storage, 110 lbs. load capacity: Just like having and extra trunk! kind of.
- Dimensions: 47 x 27.5 x 17.3 inches
- There is a larger 18 cubic version for $289
- If your car or SUV has adjustable crossbars that can be set to 22" apart, it is an easy, no-tool assembly, you will have the box to on top of the vehicle in only five minutes (all mounting hardware included).
- For non-adjustable fixed spacing crossbars, it may be necessary to drill additional mounting holes in the bottom of cargo box in order to position the cargo box mounting hardware in the proper mounting location.
- Durable, 4-season HDPE material and an aerodynamic design: Resists cracking and fading in all seasons and provides reduced wind noise and drag.
- Side access from the passenger's side.
- Weather resistant & secure seal: Integrated keyed lock and 2 latches ensure a weather-tight seal and secure your gear. Two keys included.
- Fits most factory and aftermarket cross rails: Fits on square, round and aero design rails up to 3-3/4" wide. (Aftermarket rack and cross-bars sold separately.)
- Roof rack must have at least 100 lbs. load capacity.
- Lifetime Warranty: Free from material and manufacturing defects.
Closely Related Items:
Mounted it on top of my car for a 1200 mile trip worked flawless until I turned the key and thought it was locked because it was a very snug fit it felt like it was locked however the two locks on the open side not locked just simply in a bind and that side of the container does not have the lip latch that the other three sides have which resulted in it opening up going down the road I lost a bedspread and a first aid kit before realizing it was open. It would be the perfect cargo carrier if it had a lip latch on all four sides in addition to the key locks