Curt trailer hitches are made in the USA - they're extremely tough and look great. Add a hitch to your vehicle to tow a trailer, or carry hitch mount accessories like a bike rack or cargo basket. Each receiver hitch is sealed weather tight to prevent rust, and the receiver tube has an open back so dirt and moisture won't get trapped. All Curt hitches come with mounting hardware and installation instructions. Each hitch is made of thick gauge steel with a baked on powder coat finish in Black. Mounting hardware and installation instructions are included. Made in the USA and backed by Curt's Lifetime Warranty.
- Curt model 14029 rear receiver hitch.
- 2" receiver tube, Class 4.
- Drilling required - needs several holes for bolts.
- Capacity: 1000 lbs Tongue Weight (TW), 10000 lbs Trailer Weight (WC).
- 12000/1200 lbs capacity when used with a weight distribution system (WD).
- Estimated installation time: 30 minutes. Installed hitch will be exposed.
- Ball mount, hitch pin and ball sold separately.
Manufacturer's part number: 14029