Inno Aero Light QM Hitch Bike Carrier - 2 Bike
The Inno Aero Light QM hitch bike carrier holds up to 2 bikes. Constructed out of lightweight aluminum, the Inno Aero Light QM is a platform-style hitch bike carrier weighing only 30 pounds. Unlike the traditional tray-style platform bike carriers, the Inno Aero Light QM has moveable tire cradles on foldable arms, instead of a long tray to rest the bike on. With moveable tire cradles and foldable arms, this unique bike carrier can be collapsed compact enough to be easily stored on a shelf or under a table.
When collapsed, the Aero Light QM can be easily transported by the carry handle on top of one of the vertical posts. The 2 adjustable-height vertical posts (one for each side) are used to secure each bike in an upright position while the tire cradles support the bike tires. The vertical posts can be adjusted from 11 to 17.5 inches high, and the moveable tire cradles can be positioned along the foldable arms to accommodate bikes with wheelbases between 33-1/2 inches (85cm) to 47-1/4 inches (120cm). When fully opened, the arms have a spread of 56 inches. The tire cradles of this Inno bike carrier will fit tire widths from 18c to 5.0 inches and wheel size from 20 inches to 29 inches.
The Aero Light QM INH330 bike carrier can be used with both 1-1/4" and 2" hitch receivers (2" hitch receivers use the included adapter). When installed to the hitch receiver, the hitch bike carrier can be tilted down for additional space to access the rear cargo area, or folded up when the carrier is not in use. With a quick mount locking knob and safety pin system, this Inno hitch bike carrier is both tightened and locked to the hitch. A wire cable is also included to help lock the bikes to the carrier and the hitch.
A recessed hitch receiver cannot be more than 4-1/2" into the vehicle, else you will not be able to install the INH330.
Your hitch receiver must have a minimum of 2 inches between the center of the receiver pin hole and the end of the receiver for sufficient strength to carrying the INH330.
- Lightweight 30 lbs bike carrier
- Fits in 1-1/4" hitch receiver
- Fits in 2" hitch receiver with included adapter
- Foldable arms for compact storage and transport
- Movable tire cradles along arms to accommodate various size bikes
- Adjustable-height vertical post to accommodate various bike frames
- wheel size of 20 to 29 inches
- tire width of 18c to 5.0 inches
- wheel base of 33-1/2 to 47-1/4 inches
- max weight per bike of 37 lbs
- NOT compatible with tandem or recumbent bikes
- NOT compatible with bike with disk wheels
- Fits 1-1/4 inch or 2 inch hitch receiver.
- The hitch receiver may not be recessed into vehicle more than 4-1/2 inches.
- The length between hitch receiver hole center and end of receiver must be greater than 2 inches.
- Mounting marks may occur where straps are in contact with bike depending on driving conditions.
- The interior tray (closest to vehicle) must be loaded first.
- Bike chain must face away from the bike carrier.
- When off the vehicle, the carrier must be stored lying down.
Closely Related Items: