Inno Upright Bike Rack Tire Hold - INA389
The Inno Tire Hold INA389 is a very easy to use car roof bike carrier that holds you bike in place while you secure it. Once you place the bike in the carrier, it's held in the standing position by the front tire loop. The rear loop folds over the rear tire, and a locking ratchet lever secures it in place. The ratchet also serves as the attachment point for the included cable lock- one lock secures both the lever and the cable. The tire loops are adjustable for 4 different tire size ranges, and fold down when the bike carrier is not in use. Simple, no-tool installation.
- The tire loops hold the bike securely with only tire contact, they do not contact frame or cables.
- NOT suitable for bikes with fenders closely attached to tires, rear kickstand, disc wheels, or weighing more than 50 lb (23 kg).
- Required crossbar spacing between 24 - 36 inches.
- Fits Inno racks as well as Thule racks, Yakima racks and most factory roof racks. For crossbars 1.2 - 2.0 inches thick, Long Bolt Kit ISF727 is required.
- Fits bike tire diameters: 20 inches - 29 inches.
- Tire width: 18c - 2.7 inches.
- Fits Wheel Base: 34 - 48 inches (850 - 1200 mm).
- Includes locks and keys.
- Backed by Inno's lifetime warranty.
People who ordered this item also ordered: