Boat Loader for Car-top Rack - driver side
The Rhino-Rack Boat Loader takes the hard work out of lifting your small boat on and off your vehicle's roof. One person and a cordless drill is all you need to winch a boat onto a roof rack. The loader has a 40/1 worm drive that winds a roller at the top, drawing up the ropes that are attached to your boat. The boat is pulled up the 50 degree angle ramps that are connected to your roof rack. Driver's Side Boat Loader features:
- Vehicle must be on level ground.
- 18 volt drill recommended.
- Boat up to 12 feet long and up to 176 pounds.
- Requires Rhino-Rack, Thule, Inno, or Yakima bars. 49" or longer.
- Does not work with OEM cross bars.
- Backed by Rhino-Rack's 3-Year Warranty.