Hybrid Wheel Grip Roof Rack Bike Carrier
The Rhino-Rack Hybrid Bicycle Carrier is a car roof top wheel-on bicycle carrier. This system is designed to be easy to use and adaptable. The adjustable arm that secures the bicycle to the system can be installed for easy access from the driver’s or passenger’s side of the vehicle. This also allows you to carry more cargo on the roof of your car without sacrificing patience and effort. The Rhino-Rack Hybrid Bicycle Carrier also has three different locking methods to secure your bicycle: The first is the cover plate lock that prevents theft of the system , the second is the sliding arm lock that prevent theft of the bicycle, and the third is the cable lock wraps around the bicycle to provide further theft prevention. The Rhino-Rack Hybrid Bicycle Carrier can accommodate bicycles with disc and standard brakes, as well as mountain, racing, kids, and wide tire bicycles! This system has a 45lbs. load capacity, and it fits most car roof rack systems. It has a minimum crossbar spacing of 55cm (21 in.) and a maximum crossbar spacing of 101 cm (39 in.). The Rhino-Rack hybrid Bicycle Carrier will get you to your adventure smoothly and quickly.
- The mulit-point locking system offers peace of mind security: lock the carrier to the rack, lock the bike to carrier, and use the cable to keep your bike and racks as secure as possible.
- Ergonomically shaped handle with release trigger and locking system.
- Premium aluminium casting and tray.
- Wheel straps secure bike firmly to your roof.
- Universal mounting hardware fits the most popular roof racks on the market..
- There is an adapter available to convert the Hybrid for installation in a C-channel, RBCA034.
- Use #RBCA035 for Heavy Duty Bar..
- Fits from 20'' kids bikes to 29'' mountain bikes.
- Tough non-corrosive construction to withstand outdoor elements.
- Suitable for bikes up to 45lb (21kg ).
- Minimum crossbar spacing 55cm / 21" and maximum is 101cm / 39".
- MasterKey compatible.
- Fat Bike Adaptor also available with part #RBCA033.
Closely Related Items: