Rhino-Rack Kayak Side Rail Loader
The Rhino-Rack Kayak Side Rail Loader makes it easier to load kayaks directly onto Rhino-Rack's Vortex crossbars. This product includes padded velcro wraps that protect your kayak from damage when loading on to the crossbars. When using this side loader, slide the kayak onto the side loader and push the kayak across so that all of the kayak's weight is being supported by the side loader bars. Then turn the kayak until it is positioned correctly on your crossbars. Remember to secure your kayak down before transporting it. This product is not a kayak carrier. It is a side rail loader that makes it easier to put your kayak on your roof. You will need either a drop saw or an alloy cutting blade to cut the metal bars to match the spacing in between your crossbars to be able to install it.
- Fits Rhino-Rack Vortex crossbars.
- Maximum load capacity is 165lbs.
- Includes padded velcro wraps.
- Includes a rubber floor mat.
- Tie-down straps are NOT included.
- You will need a drop saw or an alloy cutting blade to install this product.
- Backed by Rhino-Rack's 3-Year Warranty.