Thule DockGlide Kayak Carrier
The Thule DockGlide is a easy load horizontal kayak carrier for your roof rack. The two rear cradles are felt lined, making it easy to slide and center the kayak on the rack. The front cradles pivot and have a lever to adjust the angle to accommodate a variety of hull shapes. Great for larger or heavy kayaks that benefit from load assistance, the DockGlide carrier can support kayaks up to 36 inches (90 cm) wide and up to 75 lbs (35 kg).
- Requires 24 inches of space between roof rack crossbars.
- Includes boat tie-downs as well as bow and stern tie-downs.
- Includes tie-downs to secure the craft to the crossbars as well as bow and stern tie-downs.
- Fits Thule square, AeroBar and AeroBlade, Xsporter Pro crossbars; fits TracRac SR XT, Pro 2, Cap, Van, Van ES and TracOne crossbars; fits Yakima round bars; Fits Inno square crossbars; fits RhinoRack Euro and Vortex crossbars; fits most factory racks.
- Includes T-Track bolts and FlipFit brackets.
- Accommodates kayaks and up to 36 inches (90 cm) wide.
- 75 lb load capacity.