Thule Paceline Roof-Mount Bike Carrier
While the Thule Paceline is NOT compatible with all bike forks, the Paceline is compatible to all Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks due to the three possible positions of the mounting bracket that allow for a range of crossbar thickness.
Optional: Thule One Key lock to secure the bike carrier.
- Bikes must have a quick release front skewer in order to use Thule Paceline.
- Max bike weight of 37.5 lbs.
- Bike fork dropouts must be between 4mm to 10mm thick.
- Bike fork dropouts must be 100mm apart.
- If your bike fork has a unique feature or design, the Paceline 527 may not be compatible.
- Bike forks must be equipped with safety tabs.
- Bar spacing of the roof rack must be between 24" and 36".
People who ordered this item also ordered: