Thule Sprint Fork Mount Bike Rooptop Carrier with SpeedLink
Thule Sprint Fork Mount Bike Carrier with Thule SpeedLink mounting system. The tool-free, universal Speed Link mounting strap is compatible with a variety of crossbars including Thule, Inno, and Rhino-Rack square bars, Yakima round bars, aerodynamic style Thule, Rhino-Rack and Inno crossbars, and most factory crossbars. The Sprint's unique telescoping tray allows for the length of the tray to be adjusted for the perfect fit, and to provide greater hatch clearance.
- AcuTight knob clicks when your bike's forks are optimally secured to the bike rack.
- Tool-free installation.
- Telescoping wheel tray to fit most bikes.
- Corrosion-resistant lightweight aluminum tray.
- Ratcheting rear wheel strap.
- Optional Accessory: Thule One-Key Lock System - Pair of lock cylinders. .
- Bikes must have a quick release front skewer in order to use Thule Sprint.
- Max bike weight of 37.5 lbs.
- Bike fork dropouts must be between 4mm to 10mm thick.
- Bike fork dropouts must be 100mm apart.
- Tire width up to 3.0 inches.
- If your bike fork has a unique feature or design, the Sprint 528 may not be compatible.
- Bike forks must be equipped with safety tabs.
- Bike with disk wheels are NOT compatible.
- Fits MOST bikes with disc brakes.
- NOT compatible with Tandem bikes.
Closely Related Items:
People who ordered this item also ordered: