The TracOne is a heavy duty cargo rack with a universal design that will fit almost any truck. It works equally well as a ladder rack for work and materials, or as a sport rack for kayaks, a canoe and other gear. The Trac One has an 800 pounds load capacity and is made of oval aluminum extrusions. The rack clamps securely to your truck bed rails - no drilling or damage. It comes with 4 sliding tie-downs for the cross bars. These bars have an accessory slot on top and bottom. TracOne is heavy duty and looks great with its rounded aluminum bars, silver powder coat finish, and hidden stainless steel hardware. Tool box mount kit is available separately. Made in the USA and backed by TracRac's Lifetime Warranty.
- Does not fit Ford Super Duty trucks
- Does not fit pre-2005 Toyota Tacoma, 2005-2010 Tacoma reqires adapter kit TRTCKIT
- Does not fit Nissan Frontier.
- Does not fit Colorado or Canyon.
- Does not fit F-150 Supercrew before 2004.
- Does not fit any flareside or stepside.
- Any factory tie-down tracks must be removed before mounting TracOne.
Manufacturer's part number: 27000-01