Ladder Rack for Compact truck - T-Rac Pro2
The T-Rac Pro2 Compact is a heavy duty cargo rack for your compact or mid-size truck. It works equally well as a ladder rack for work and materials, or as a sport rack for kayaks, a canoe and other gear. The T-Rac has an 1000 pounds load capacity and is made of oval aluminum extrusions, it weighs only 55 pounds. It clamps securely to your truck bed rails - no drilling or damage - and has 4 corner braces to increase stability and performance. The T-Rac Pro2 has toolbox mounts built-in to its clamps and includes 2 complimentary toolbox mounts, so you can add a tool box at any time without removing your rack. It also comes with 8 black aluminum tie-downs: 4 integrated cleats on the vertical bars, and 4 sliding anchors for the cross bars. The 65 inch long cross bars have an accessory T-slot on top and bottom. T-Rac Pro2 is heavy duty and looks great with its rounded aluminum bars, silver powder coat finish, and hidden stainless steel hardware. Made in the USA and backed by TracRac's Lifetime Warranty.
- Fits Ranger, Dakota Quad Cab, S-10, Sonoma.
- Does not fit Tacoma, please order for 2005 and newer Tacoma, TRP2TC.
- Fits Frontier King and Crew Cab.
- Does not fit Colorado or Canyon.
- Does not fit any Flareside or Stepside.
- Some factory tie-down tracks must be removed to mount T-Rac G2.
People who ordered this item also ordered: