ForkLift fork mount roof bike rack
The Yakima Forklift is a fork mount roof bike rack. It is is a cost effective, easy-to-use, durable, and good looking way to park a bike on the roof of your car. It comes in a black color scheme that fits snuggly onto the roof rack crossbars. The Forklift has a lockable skewer design that fits most quick release bike forks and is also compatible with most disc brakes. Adjustable mounting clamps adapt to fit different crossbar heights and slide along the wheel tray to fit crossbar spreads between 16" to 42". Installation of the racks is fast and tool-free. It fits round, whispbar, factory and square crossbars. An optional SKS Lock Core (sold separately), locks the bicycle to the rack and the rack to the car.
- Lockable, requires 1 SKS Lock core (sold separately).
- Holds one bike, requires about 12" of crossbar width per bike for clearance.
- For 1-2 bikes, the crossbars can be spaced between 16"-42" apart. For 3-4 bikes, the crossbars need to be 18"-42" apart.
- Fits factory, whispbar, round or square crossbars.
- Does NOT fit tandem or recumbent bikes.
- Overall Dimensions: 53.5" long x 7.25" wide x 2.5" tall. Weighs 7 pounds.
Closely Related Items: