Frontloader wheel grip roof bike rack
The Yakima Front-Loader is a wheel grip, zero frame contact, roof mount bike rack for factory, aerodynamic, round and square crossbars. The front wheel holder has an adjustable wheel grip to fit most wheels from 20" to 29", and it holds the bike in place while you secure it. The rear wheel holder can be positioned with the strap facing to the right or left, so it's always facing the way you need it to. The combination of the front loops and the rear strap and cradle mean that the rack does not contact any part of the bike frame, so you don't have to work about scratches or damage. And, since the front wheel remains on the bike, you don't need a separate front wheel holder. Security is easy, with an integrated cable lock to secure the bike, an additional SKS lock core can be added to secure the rack to the crossbars. Installation of the Front-Loader is tool-free, and will fit on crossbars spaced between 16" to 42" apart.
- Lockable, includes integrated cable lock to secure bike. 1 additional SKS Lock core (sold separately) can secure rack to crossbar.
- Holds one bike, requires about 12" of crossbar width per bike for clearance.
- For 1-2 bikes, the crossbars can be spaced between 16"-42" apart. For 3-4 bikes, the crossbars need to be 18"-42" apart.
- Fits factory, crossbars, round or square aftermarket crossbars, whispbar and most aerodynamic crossbars.
- Overall Dimensions: 56" long x 7" wide x 7.5" tall. Weighs 13 pounds.
Closely Related Items:
People who ordered this item also ordered: