2013 Prius Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with CoreBar - Complete System for Bare Roof
This complete StreamLine Car Roof Rack System from Yakima has been configured for the 2013 Toyota Prius. This rack system's three elements are:
- vehicle specific Yakima BaseClips (BaseClip 117 and BaseClip 117) composed of thick rubber-coated plastic pads and rubber-coated clips
- the Baseline Towers that provide a stable foundation to secure the roof rack to your vehicle and bear the weight of your cargo on
- the black 50 inch aerodynamic hollow galvanized steel CoreBar load bars that run across your rooftop.
This complete black car roof rack is part of the Yakima Streamline System because it does exactly that, it streamlines the process of preparing for an adventure, so you can enjoy the adventure sooner.Features:
- Aerodynamic steel load bars
- Custom fit for 2013 Toyota Prius with bare/naked roof
- Includes four (4) Corebar end caps and Corebar Adapter for Baseline Towers
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Refer to current Yakima Fit List, current Whispbar Compatibility Guide or visit http://www.yakima.com/download/Yakima-Hatch-Interference.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- For rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes, refer to http://www.yakima.com/download/yakima-hatch-interference.pdf
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: