2010 Versa hatchback Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with Black JetStream - Complete System for Bare Roof
This is a completely black Yakima Streamline Roof Rack System to snuggly fit the 2010 Nissan Versa hatchback with bare roof (no factory roof rails). Complete with the black aerodynamic aluminum JetStream crossbars with a clear anodized alloy finish, the roof rack is durable and versatile enough to carry bike racks, kayak carriers, and other sporting gear carriers for all types of treks. The Yakima stated load capacity is 165 lbs for a 2010 Versa hatchback. CargoGear recommends their customers to review their instruction manuals before installation onto the car and loading onto the rack.
With the vehicle specific BaseClips, this StreamLine roof rack system is custom-fit to the 2010 Nissan Versa hatchback, and provides a secure foundation for loading cargo, while silently cutting through the wind and securely carrying the adventure, so you don't have to.The three major components of this roof rack system are:
- black 50 inch aluminum JetStream load bars
- Baseline Towers
- vehicle specific fit kit composed of BaseClip 127 and 153 kits
- 50 inch aerodynamic aluminum load bars
- Top T-Slot Track for clean install of T-Track compatible accessories
- JetStream endcaps and adapters to the BaseLine towers included
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Refer to current Yakima Fit List, current Whispbar Compatibility Guide or visit http://www.yakima.com/download/Yakima-Hatch-Interference.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- For rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes, refer to http://www.yakima.com/download/yakima-hatch-interference.pdf
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: