2014 Audi Q7 Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with CoreBar - Complete System for Flush Rails
This complete Yakima StreamLine Car Roof Rack System has been configured for the 2014 Audi Q7 with flush rails. The Streamline System is designed with one idea in mind: happiness.
This abstract idea is built upon a strong foundation of the fit kit, the foot pack, and the crossbar. From the bottom up, the RidgeClips clamp onto the flush rails with the aid of the sturdy RidgeLine towers, which also hold up the CoreBar crossbars. The RidgeClips are vehicle specific fit kits designed to install seamlessly onto the flush rails. The RidgeLine towers provide that strong foundation to carry the weight of your cargo and are SKS lock compatible (Yakima SKS locks are sold separately). The CoreBar load bar is a wing-shaped hollow galvanized steel bar molded to silently cut though the wind.
This rack system supports a variety of bike, ski, kayak and other sporting gear and cargo carriers. On a 2014 Audi Q7, the stated load capacity is 165 lbs with a bar spread of 32 inches. CargoGear recommends that customers review the instruction manuals before installation and loading cargo.
Simplicity and durability, the Yakima Streamline system's inherent design and material features make preparing for an adventure, less of an adventure.Features:
- Aerodynamic steel load bars
- Attached to factory flush rails of 2014 Audi Q7
- Includes four (4) Corebar end caps and Corebar Adapter for TimberLineTowers
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Refer to current Yakima Fit List, current Whispbar Compatibility Guide or visit http://www.yakima.com/download/Yakima-Hatch-Interference.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- For rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes, refer to http://www.yakima.com/download/yakima-hatch-interference.pdf
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- If crossbar spread is between 24 and 29, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: