2009 A4 Avant Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with Silver JetStream - Complete System for Flush Rails
This is Yakima's silver Streamline Roof Rack System for a 2009 Audi A4 Avant. This system is designed for car roofs with flush rails. Simplicity is the driving force of this complete car roof rack system. Easy to install, and durable to boot. This system can carry any style of cargo or cargo carrier, so long as the load is under the load capacity of 165 for a A4 Avant. CargoGear recommends customers review the instruction manuals before installation of the rack and loading cargo.There are three main components to this roof rack:
- the silver 50 inch aerodynamic aluminum JetStream Crossbars with a clear anodized alloy finish
- the sturdy Ridgeline Towers
- the vehicle specific fit kit RidgeClip 12.
No matter the occasion, such as camping, kayaking, or canoeing, the Yakima silver Streamline Roof rack for a 2009 Audi A4 Avant will easily carry the load of the trip so you don't have to.Features:
- 50 inch aerodynamic aluminum load bars
- Top T-Slot Track for clean install of T-Track compatible accessories
- JetStream endcaps and adapters to the RidgeLine towers included
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- Canoes are limited to 14 feet or less on this application.
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Refer to current Yakima Fit List, current Whispbar Compatibility Guide or visit http://www.yakima.com/download/Yakima-Hatch-Interference.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- For rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes, refer to http://www.yakima.com/download/yakima-hatch-interference.pdf
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- KayakStacker is not recommended on this application.
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Boa bike mount will not work due to crossbar spread limitations.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: