2013 Accent 5-door hatchback Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with CoreBar - Complete System for Fixed Points
This is a Complete Yakima StreamLine Car Roof Rack System for the 2013 Hyundai Accent 5-door hatchback with fixed points. For vehicles with fixed points, the Yakima StreamLine system is composed of the Yakima SkyLine towers, vehicle specific Landing Gear fit kit, and a pair of crossbars. The Skyline Towers are easy to install and use, and are SKS lock compatible (Yakima SKS locks sold separately). These components, once assembled together, create a strong foundation to carry cargo on the CoreBar load bars. The included CoreBar load bars are made of hollow galvanized steel and are molded to a sleek aerodynamic form. This roof rack system gives users the ability to carry a wide variety of cargo, ranging from long to short. The load capacity on a 2013 Accent 5-door hatchback is 164 lbs and the bar spread is 35 inches. CargoGear recommends that their customers review the instruction manuals before installation and loading cargo.The three major components of this roof rack system are:
- Set of 4 Skyline Towers
- Pair of 50 black Corebar load bars
- Landing Pad 11 and Landing Pad 11
- Aerodynamic steel load bars
- Attached to factory fixed points of 2013 Hyundai Accent 5-door hatchback for a clean install
- Includes four (4) Corebar end caps and Corebar Adapter for TimberLineTowers
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Use M6x40 mounting hardware for this application.
- Refer to current Yakima Fit List, current Whispbar Compatibility Guide or visit http://www.yakima.com/download/Yakima-Hatch-Interference.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- For rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes, refer to http://www.yakima.com/download/yakima-hatch-interference.pdf
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- ShowCase 15 will not fit if crossbar spread is greater than 34".
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- LoadWarrior requires an extension (SKU 8007074) to fit your vehicle.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- Foam blocks limit capacity to one boat per vehicle.
This Kit Includes the following Items: