2013 Lancer Sportback Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with CoreBar - Complete System for Fixed Points
This is a Complete Yakima StreamLine Car Roof Rack System for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback with fixed points. For vehicles with fixed points, the Yakima StreamLine system is composed of the Yakima SkyLine towers, vehicle specific Landing Gear fit kit, and a pair of crossbars. The Skyline Towers are easy to install and use, and are SKS lock compatible (Yakima SKS locks sold separately). These components, once assembled together, create a strong foundation to carry cargo on the CoreBar load bars. The included CoreBar load bars are made of hollow galvanized steel and are molded to a sleek aerodynamic form. This roof rack system gives users the ability to carry a wide variety of cargo, ranging from long to short. The load capacity on a 2013 Lancer Sportback is 164 lbs and the bar spread is 28 inches. CargoGear recommends that their customers review the instruction manuals before installation and loading cargo.The three major components of this roof rack system are:
- Set of 4 Skyline Towers
- Pair of 50 black Corebar load bars
- Landing Pad 11 and Landing Pad 11
- Aerodynamic steel load bars
- Attached to factory fixed points of 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback for a clean install
- Includes four (4) Corebar end caps and Corebar Adapter for TimberLineTowers
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- Canoes are limited to 14 feet or less on this application.
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Use M6x40 mounting hardware for this application.
- Refer to current Yakima Fit List, current Whispbar Compatibility Guide or visit http://www.yakima.com/download/Yakima-Hatch-Interference.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- For rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes, refer to http://www.yakima.com/download/yakima-hatch-interference.pdf
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- KayakStacker is not recommended on this application.
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Roof mounted antenna may need to be removed to prevent interference with long loads, boxes.
- Boa bike mount will not work due to crossbar spread limitations.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- Foam blocks limit capacity to one boat per vehicle.
This Kit Includes the following Items: