2013 Accent 5-door hatchback Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with Black JetStream - Complete System for Fixed Points
CargoGear has put together this aerodynamic Yakima Car Roof Rack System for a 2013 Hyundai Accent 5-door hatchback with fixed points. This system is a combination of three main components: the black aerodynamic aluminum JetSream crossbars , a black SkyLine Tower, and the Landing Pad fit kit that install into the car's fixed points. The Landing Pad is vehicle specific, and we've taken the opportunity to ensure that each of the required products are combined in this Complete Rack System for the 2013 Accent 5-door hatchback with fixed points.
The rugged and dependage design of the Yakima Streamline roof rack system is attaching carriers to carry kayaks, bikes, and other outdoor gear. The JetStream is also the most versatile of Yakima's aerodynamic crossbars - these bars silently cut through the wind while carrying cargo. The two Landing Pad 11 install cleanly into the factory fixed points and establish a strong, stable foundation to carry a wide variety of cargo. Ultimately, with the solid design of the Skyline Towers that keep this roof rack together, any outdoor adventure from camping to kayaking will feel streamlined.The three major components of this roof rack system are:
- black 50 inch JetStream load bars
- Skyline Towers
- fit kit custom-fit to Accent 5-door hatchback - two Landing Pad 11
- 50 inch aerodynamic aluminum load bars
- TopT-Slot Track for clean install of T-Track compatible accessories
- JetStream endcaps and adapters to the SkyLine towers included
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Use M6x40 mounting hardware for this application.
- Refer to current Yakima Fit List, current Whispbar Compatibility Guide or visit http://www.yakima.com/download/Yakima-Hatch-Interference.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- For rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes, refer to http://www.yakima.com/download/yakima-hatch-interference.pdf
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- ShowCase 15 will not fit if crossbar spread is greater than 34".
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- LoadWarrior requires an extension (SKU 8007074) to fit your vehicle.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- Foam blocks limit capacity to one boat per vehicle.
This Kit Includes the following Items: