1991 Jeep Wrangler Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with Silver JetStream - Complete System for Fixed Points
CargoGear has put together this aerodynamic Yakima Car Roof Rack System for a 1991 Jeep Wrangler with fixed points. This system is a combination of three main components: the silver aerodynamic aluminum JetSream crossbars , a black SkyLine Tower, and the Landing Pad fit kit that install into the car's fixed points. The Landing Pad is vehicle specific, and we've taken the opportunity to ensure that each of the required products are combined in this Complete Rack System for the 1991 Jeep Wrangler with fixed points.
The rugged and dependage design of the Yakima Streamline roof rack system is attaching carriers to carry kayaks, bikes, and other outdoor gear. The JetStream is also the most versatile of Yakima's aerodynamic crossbars - these bars silently cut through the wind while carrying cargo. The two Landing Pad 6 install cleanly into the factory fixed points and establish a strong, stable foundation to carry a wide variety of cargo. Ultimately, with the solid design of the Skyline Towers that keep this roof rack together, any outdoor adventure from camping to kayaking will feel streamlined.The three major components of this roof rack system are:
- silver 50 inch JetStream load bars
- Skyline Towers
- fit kit custom-fit to Wrangler - two Landing Pad 6
- 50 inch aerodynamic aluminum load bars
- TopT-Slot Track for clean install of T-Track compatible accessories
- JetStream endcaps and adapters to the SkyLine towers included
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Maximum allowable weight load is 100 lbs. Load is defined by the total weight of the Base Rack, Mounts and gear.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- If crossbar spread is between 24 and 29, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
- Foam blocks limit capacity to one boat per vehicle.
- Weight and load limits must be determined by the customer. Load limitations can vary depending on placement of Landing Pads and strength of material being attached to. Landing Pad 7 has a maximum weight rating of 100lbs.
- A factory installed luggage carrier will prohibit the installation of this application.
- Landing Pads 6 and 7 are a permanent installation. Be sure to look at the CrossBar Spread Table to determine the correct distance between brackets for your loads.
- A sunroof or moonroof will prohibit the installation of this application.
- Fairing length may vary depending on the location of Landing Pad installation. Measure the distance between your Yakima towers to determine an appropriate length.
This Kit Includes the following Items: