2007 MKX Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with Silver JetStream - Complete System for Raised Rails
Yakima has configured a Streamline crossbar system for the 2007 Lincoln MKX with raised side rails. The StreamLine rack system is composed of Yakima's lightweight yet strong silver JetStream aluminum load bars with an clear alloy finish, and the quick-install Timberline Towers that strap onto the raised side rails of your car. Within moments, this dependable Car Roof Rack is ready to go on your next adventure, and carry any sort of cargo or cargo carriers up to 110 lbs on a Lincoln MKX. The Yakima Streamline System does exactly what it says: it streamlines the process of preparing for a trip, so you can enjoy the trip sooner.The two major components of this roof rack system are:
- a pair of 60 inch JetStream load bars
- Timberline Towers
- 60 inch aerodynamic aluminum load bars
- Top T-Slot Track for clean install of T-Track compatible accessories
- Rubber-coated steel straps on the TimberLine towers to fit a wide variety of factory raised rails
- JetStream endcaps and adapters to the SkyLine towers included
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Load capacity of 110 lbs a 2007 MKX and maximum bar spread of 32 inches.
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Maximum allowable weight load is 100 lbs. Load is defined by the total weight of the Base Rack, Mounts and gear.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- If crossbar spread is between 24 and 29, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: