2010 Mini Clubman Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with Silver JetStream - Complete System for Raised Rails
Yakima has configured a Streamline crossbar system for the 2010 Mini Clubman with raised side rails. The StreamLine rack system is composed of Yakima's lightweight yet strong silver JetStream aluminum load bars with an clear alloy finish, and the quick-install Timberline Towers that strap onto the raised side rails of your car. Within moments, this dependable Car Roof Rack is ready to go on your next adventure, and carry any sort of cargo or cargo carriers up to 164 lbs on a Mini Clubman. The Yakima Streamline System does exactly what it says: it streamlines the process of preparing for a trip, so you can enjoy the trip sooner.The two major components of this roof rack system are:
- a pair of 50 inch JetStream load bars
- Timberline Towers
- 50 inch aerodynamic aluminum load bars
- Top T-Slot Track for clean install of T-Track compatible accessories
- Rubber-coated steel straps on the TimberLine towers to fit a wide variety of factory raised rails
- JetStream endcaps and adapters to the SkyLine towers included
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Load capacity of 164 lbs a 2010 Mini Clubman and maximum bar spread of 45 inches.
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- When open, sunroof may interfere with some accessories.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- If crossbar spread is between 24 and 29, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Roof mounted antenna may need to be removed to prevent interference with long loads, boxes.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: