TracRac SR Dimension Diagrams
- TracRac SR cross-bars are 69.5 inches wide for fullsize trucks and 65 inches wide for compact trucks.
- TracRac SR cross-bars are 1.5 inches tall and 4 inches wide.
- There are 3 heights of TracRac SR racks. The height of the top of the cross-bar above the truck bed rail is:
- 25 inches for compact trucks
- 27 inches for most full-size trucks (exception below)
- 29 inches for Dodge Ram and Ford SuperDuty trucks.
- TracRac SR Base-Rail Lengths:
|21000||Fullsize longbed trucks||96.9|
|21010||Super Duty longbed||96.9|
|21011||2007 Tundra Longbed||96.9|
|21501||Fullsize shortbed trucks||77.5|
|21505||Tundra - Short Bed||75.3|
|21508||F-150 Super Crew||65.6|
|21510||Super Duty shortbed||81.5|
|21603||Nissan Crew Cab||57.0|
|21606||Nissan Titan Crew Cab||65.8|
|21608||GMC Crew Cab||68.0|
|21610||2007 Tundra Shortbed||77.5|
|21611||2007 Tundra XShortbed||65.4|
|21780||14+ Silverado/Sierra Long Bed||96.9|
|21781||14+ Silverado/Sierra Short Bed||77.5|
|21782||14+ Silverado/Sierra XShort Bed||68.0|
|21783||15+ Colorado/Canyon Short Bed||73.0|
- The TracRac base-rail extrusion is 4 inches wide and 1.9 inches tall. The T-tracks on the base-rail are 1 inch wide and 1.4 inches thick on the edges.
- The sliding cross-bar tie-downs are 4.5 inches tall and 4.6 inches wide.
- The side cleat style tie-downs are 5.25 inches long.
- The cantilever overcab extension extends 32 inches over the cab.
TracRac Truck Rack Dimensions
Other TracRac Resources
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $39*