TracRac Sliding Rack Details
- MADE IN USA
- TracRac products are built in an ISO 9000 Certified manufacturing facility
- The TracRac factory is in Seymour, Connecticut. It employs skilled local labor to ensure TracRac products are manufactured to the highest standards
- TracRac conducts validation testing to 150% of rated strengths for a simulation time period of 20 years of operation
- Lifetime Warranty
- TracRac SR adjusts to accomodates multi-size loads
- You can slide the racks into any position along the base rails for different size loads
- TracRac SR overhead racks can be removed in minutes.
- Aluminum load stops, (aka crossbar tiedowns), adjust across full width of rack cross-bars
- Larger loads can be loaded from the side with a forklift
- TracRac is mighty. 1250 pound load capacity
- TracRac uses less of your payload capacity, weighs only 75 pounds
- Aerodynamic and Quiet: Airfoil trip strip at the front of the overhead rack crossbars reduces noise
- Damage free installation no drilling into truck bed, (for trucks with stake pockets).
- Primary components are 6063 T-6 Aluminum. The hardware is: 304/18-8 Stainless Steel or Coated Steel Meeting GM Specification GMW4700
- Overhead racks finish: Gray Electrostatic Powder Coating 2.0-4.0 mils thickness tested to ASTM B117
- Base Rails finish: Black Anodized
- Dimensions Diagram
- Locking Knobs secure overhead racks
- Toolbox Mount - saddle style toolboxes slide on base tracks, or remove easily
- Base Track Tiedowns - provide additional sliding anchor points
- Cantilever Over Cab Extension mounts to front overhead racks extends 32 inches over cab.
- CargoBuckle retractable ratchet straps simplfy securing cargo