Lifeline Brand - First Aid Kits
- moreThis lightweight Trail Light Dayhiker first aid kit from Lifeline is the perfect weight and size for camping, backpacking or hiking. Includes a variety of 17 bandages, gauze pads, dressings, tape, cleansing ointments, pain relievers, scissors, mole skin, and protective vinyl gloves in a durable zippered bag. The Trail Light Dayhiker can treat up to 3 people on a 1-day hike. 57 pieces. Dimensions: 4.5in x 5.5in x 0.75in. Weight: Approximately 3 oz.
- moreThis popular 65-piece first aid kit from Lifeline is small, compact, and filled with a wide range of first aid items. It's lightweight and fits easily in a backpack. Contents include: a variety of 30 bandages, gauze pads, dressings, tape, cleansing ointments, pain relievers, scissors, mole skin, and protective vinyl gloves. The Adventure First Aid Kit comes in a durable fabric pouch with belt loops so you can take it with you on every adventure. 6.25" x 4" x 2".
- moreThe Lifeline 110-piece Wilderness Emergency Kit is designed for the outdoors. It's great for hiking, backpacking, and extended outdoor trips. The Kit includes a wide range of first aid items as well as important survival items. Included in the kit are: signal mirror, single edge razor blade, whistle, first aid booklet, bandages, tape, and much more. All items fit inside the durable fabric case, which has belt loops so you can carry it on important outdoor trips. Great for storing in vehicles, too. 8.5" x 9.5" x 2.5".
- moreWeighing 10 oz, the Lifeline Trail Light 3 is a lightweight first aid kit for campers, hikers, or backpackers on a short trip. Supplies include a variety of 18 bandages, gauze pads, dressings, tape, cleansing ointments, pain relievers, scissors, mole skin, sunscreen, and protective vinyl gloves in a durable zippered bag. 72 pieces of first aid supplies to treat 3 people up to 3 days. Dimensions: 4.5in x 6.5in x 2in. Weight: Approximately 9.5 oz.
- moreLifeline Trail Light 5 for basic first aid on your camping, hiking, or backpacking trip. This lightweight first aid kit has supplies for up to 5 people on a 5 day trip. Comes in a durable-zippered pouch with 99 pieces composed of a variety of bandages, pain relievers, gauze pads and rolls, tape, tweezers, protective vinyl gloves, cleansing ointments, dressing, sunscreen, antihistamine, antacid, and more. Dimensions: 5in x 6.5in x 2in. Weight: Approximately 10.5 oz.
- moreThe Mini Day Pack from Lifeline has elastic wrist straps so you can carry this small first aid kit while walking, jogging, or cycling. The 34-piece kit has just what you need for short trips. First Aid Kit includes: 22 assorted bandages, 3 antiseptic towelettes, insect sting relief pad, 2 adhesive strips, 4 alcohol pads, gauze pad, and a compact carrying case. 4" x 3" x 1.25".
- - -