Rhino-Rack Brand - Fork Mount Roof Rack Bike Racks
- moreThe Rhino-Rack Road Warrior is a little tamer than its name implies—but only a little. This car roof top fork mount bicycle carrier is designed to be durable and easily used. The Rhino-Rack Road Warrior fits vehicles with C-Channel style crossbars. It includes an adjustable quick-release fork mount skewer, which is lockable (keys and lock cores included). The quick release skewer can be positioned on the driver's or passenger side, so place it on whichever side is most convenient for you. The Rhino-Rack Road Warrior can carry bicycles with standard or disc brake systems, and it can also carry mountain, racing, kids, and wide tire bicycles. It has a maximum load capacity of 33 lbs., and has a minimum crossbar spacing of 55 cm (21.65 in.) and a maximum spacing of 101 cm (39.76 in.). The Rhino-Rack Road Warrior is just as tough as the name implies, and it’ll get you to the action/adventure without the drama.
- Fits most bars with C Channels.
- Does NOT fit square or round bar roof racks.
- Fits on either side of your vehicle roof.
- Suitable for bikes up to 35lb (15kg).
- Fits bikes with standard or disc brake systems.
- The double wall aluminium tray is 45 inches long.
- Rear wheel strap fits all wheel dimensions.
- Adjustable locking skewer.
- Allen Key Included, but requires a rubber mallet to complete installation.
- MasterKey compatible
- Min. crossbar spacing of 55m (21.65 in.)
- Max. crossbar spacing of 101cm (39.76 in.)
- moreRhino-Rack Mountain Trail Fork Bike Carrier. This fork mount bike carrier from RhinoRack has a strong and lightweight 45" long aluminum tray with a wheel strap that can accommodate any size tire. Universal brackets mount to almost any crossbar, fitting not only Rhino-Rack, but Thule, Inno and Yakima, as well. The adjustable locking fork mount skewer safely and securely holds your bike and takes just moments to load. Holds 1 bike. Maximum load capacity of 35lbs.
- - -