Rhino-Rack Brand - Roof Rack Accessories
- moreThis folding ladder hooks over the edge of your roof basket or tray. Makes loading and unloading gear on the top of your vehicle easier. Ladder has a support arm that rests on the tire for stability. Zinc-plated steel with a Black powder coat finish. 6 feet long, folds up for storage. Comes with storage bag. Backed by Rhino-Rack's 3-Year Warranty.
- moreThe Rhino-Rack Boat Loader takes the hard work out of lifting your small boat on and off your vehicle's roof. One person and a cordless drill is all you need to winch a boat onto a roof rack. The loader has a 40/1 worm drive that winds a roller at the top, drawing up the ropes that are attached to your boat. The boat is pulled up the 50 degree angle ramps that are connected to your roof rack. Driver's Side Boat Loader features:
- Vehicle must be on level ground.
- 18 volt drill recommended.
- Boat up to 12 feet long and up to 176 pounds.
- Requires Rhino-Rack, Thule, Inno, or Yakima bars. 49" or longer.
- Does not work with OEM cross bars.
- Backed by Rhino-Rack's 3-Year Warranty.
- - -