Rhino-Rack Brand - Adapters and Accessories for Kayak Carriers
- moreThe Rhino-Rack Universal Anchor Strap quickly provides an attachment point to tie-down your bow or stern. The anchor can be used in either your hood or in your trunk. Simply open your hood, place it inside and close your hood with the strap hanging outside. The stopper will prevent the strap from slipping out. One Strap. To be use in combination with a tie-down strap, sold separately.
- moreRhino Anchor Straps to provide an attachment point when securing your bow/stern of your kayak or canoe. Attaches to the vehicle frame under your hood. Includes 2 anchor straps. Straps are made of 25mm polyester webbing with a load rating of 220.46lbs (100kg), and 7.68in (195mm) long. When not in use, you can fold the straps under the hood to keep them from flapping in the wind and unfold them when they are needed.
- moreThis adapter set is to convert specific Rhino-Rack kayak carriers to fit into the top T-slot on Rhino-Rack Vortex or Heavy Duty Crossbar systems. Convert Rhino-Rack kayak and canoe carriers including the S510, S512 and the Kayak Extension Piece S512X with this KC-FK8 fitting kit. This fitting kit will also allow Rhino-Rack carrier to fit the Thule Aero and Thule Aeroblade cross bars.
- moreThe Rhino-Rack Universal Anchor Strap RBAS1 quickly provides an attachment point to tie-down your bow or stern. The anchor can be used in either your hood or in your trunk. Simply open your hood, place it inside and close your hood with the strap hanging outside. The stopper will prevent the strap from slipping out. One stopper strap and one 11.8 ft (3.6m) tie-down strap.
- moreThe Rhino-Rack Kayak Sling Kit is used in conjunction with the Rhino-Rack T-Load RTL002. The Kayak Sling is a triangular bracket that functions as a load stop when using the vertical side or a kayak sling when using the angled side. When using the bracket as a kayak sling to load a kayak or canoe, attach the strap to the brackets to create a sling to help the craft smoothly slide across your roof racks. Once the loading is complete, loosen the sling strap, secure your kayak, tow down your bow and stern, and secure any loose straps. You can easily adjust the position of these brackets. Compatible with Rhino-Rack Vortex crossbars and Rhino-Rack HD crossbars. Sold in pairs. Includes sling strap and installation hardware.
- moreExtra cradle for Rhino-Rack S512X J-style kayak carrier. Add this accesory to your Rhino J style Kayak carrier to carry 2 kayaks vertically, back to back. Padded Steel tubes, stainless steel hardware. Comes fully assembled. Includes tie-down straps.
- moreGetting a helping hand when you are loading kayaks, canoes, ladders, or other gear by your lonesome. The Rhino-Rack Side Loader has six different clamps that allow for a wide range of roof rack crossbars to be used with it - Rhino-Rack Euro, Aero, and Heavy Duty bars; Thule square, Aero, Aeroblade, and Aeroblade Edge bars; Rola Aero bars; Pro-Rack P Bar, Trade Bar, Whispbar, and Whispbar HD; and Yakima Whispbar. Simply assemble the side loader, attach it to your front crossbar, extend, tighten, and position the support pole, and begin loading your gear by yourself. Comes with a storage bag.
- - -