Seattle Sports Brand - Surfboard and SUP Racks, Carriers and Pads
5 stars - 1 reviewmoreThis is a pair of SUP stacker blocks for carrying up to two SUPs on the roof of your vehicle. Designed to be used with a carrier or as a replacements for the SUP Carrier Kit from Seattle Sports. The stacker blocks go in between the boards for added protection. Dimensions: 23" long x 5" wide x 1-1/2" tall.
- moreThis is a single replacement SUP/SOT block for the SUP Carrier Kit from Seattle Sports. Dimensions: 31" long x 4-3/4" wide x 4" tall.
- moreCarry your SUP or surfboard from land to sea with the Seattle Sports Board Porter. Constructed of black vinyl fabric that is tapered and black 1.5 inch wide webbing, your personal porter will help you transport your SUP or surfboard to your destination with ease - simply wrap it around your board, hook your arm into the shoulder straps, and off you go. There is a center strap with velcro at the top to help keep the top closed. With adjustable shoulder straps, the Seattle Sports Board Porter will fit most SUPs and surfboards. Folded in half, the vinyl fabric tapers from 11 inches to 19 inches and is 24 inches long. Made in the USA.
- moreThese surfboard pads from Sherpak offer a safe base to transport your SUP or surfboard. Made of weather resistant materials, they can mount on square or round crossbars to fit Thule, Inno, Yakima, and RhinoRack roof rack crossbars, however, they do NOT fit wide, aero style crossbars or factory racks. 24 inches long, this pair of crossbar pads installs easily with hook and loop fasteners. These add padding to your crossbars to prevent scratching delicate cargo.
- Two 24 inch wide crossbar pads.
- Fits round or square crossbars.
- Color: Black.
- moreThe SUP Carrier Kit from Seattle Sports is an excellent alternative to a car roof rack and SUP carrier. With two 31" Universal SUP/SOT Non-Skid foam blocks and two 23" Stacker blocks, you can carry one or two SUPs safely on almost any rack or bare roof. Included with the kit are two 9' straps to hold the SUP to the blocks and two 15' straps with cambuckles to secure everything to your vehicle. The universal SUP Carrier kit can be used with both factory crossbars and after-market roof racks as well as vehicle without racks.
- moreCarry your SUP or surfboard in comfort with the Seattle Sports SUP Carry Strap. Comprised of 2 heavy-duty quick-release straps that cinch tight on your board. The interior of the 2" wide carry loops has a non-slip liner to keep your board from slipping out. Each loop has a strong D-Ring to attach to the carry strap, which you can also use for storing the SUP on a wall (wall-mounting hardware not included). The adjustable length, padded shoulder strap has gate clips and 270 degrees of movement to keep it securely in place. The carry loops each have a heavy-duty quick release side buckle for fast loading and unloading. The Suspenderz strap will keep your SUP where you need it.
- - -