Thule Brand - 2 Bike Hitch Racks
- moreThe Thule Parkway 2 Bike Rack carries up to 2 bikes and mounts in a 2" hitch receiver. It has a dual arm design that fits all types of bikes. The classic Thule cradles hold and protect each bike frame, and the whole rack tilts down for easy loading and unloading. A tie-down strap is included with the bike rack for extra security. The Thule Parkway 2 Bike Rack is compatible with Thule Zip Stick anti-sway device. 70 lbs. capacity. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Protection - Transport your bikes with care. The Thule Vertex XT 2 bike hitch rack combines convenience and style. The Vertex XT features Hold Fast Cradles that cushion the shock of the road. The Vertex bike rack also has patented Anti-Sway Cages to limit swing and bike-to-bike contact. Arched arms and taller mast height provide greater ground to bike clearance.
Convenience - Vertex XT 2 bike hitch rack comes assembled and is easy to install. The rack fits both 1-1/4" and 2" hitches.
Security - Secure your bikes with the heavy-duty integrated cable lock with the bike rack is in use. The cable lock can be stored out or sight when the rack is not in use.
Optional - The Snug-Tite receiver lock (sold separately) eliminates hitch rack movement and locks the rack securely to your vehicle. Thule's 6 ft Braided Steel Cable (sold separately) secures your bikes to your rack.
- Fits 1-1/4 inch and 2 inch receivers (class 1-4).
- Maximum weight: 70 lbs.
- Stowed Height: 37.04 inches.
- Extended length: 29.25 inches.
- Stowed length: 13.96 inches.
- Distance between arms: 11 inches.
- moreComing Soon. ETA May 2017.The Thule Doubletrack Pro is an pain-free, secure way to transport 2 bikes, regardless of style, suspension, or wheel size. There's no need to remove the wheels - just set your bikes in the wheel cradles and secure the straps. A frame-friendly, cushioned clamps holds each frame in place and prevents movement. The Doubletrack Pro folds up against your vehicle when you're not carrying your bikes. The Doubletrack mounts on both 1 1/4" and 2" hitch receivers. It can carry 2 bikes with wheel bases of up to 50.5 inches, tires up to 5 inches wide, and wheel diameter between 20 inches and 29 inches. Includes locks for both the hitch pin and bike hooks. Maximum load capacity of 70 lbs. Maximum bike weight of 35 lbs. Requires measurement between center of receiver hole pin and end of receiver to be more than 1.5 inches. Please view instructions to more details. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- moreThe Thule Helium Aero 2 is a top of the line hitch bike rack for 2 bicycles. It's made of ultra-light aluminum for easy handling, installation, and removal. The Helium rack tilts down for rear vehicle access has an intergrated cable lock and receiver lock knob for security. It has all of Thule's premium features.
- Thule Helium model 9042 - up to 2 bikes.
- Silver brushed aluminum with black cradles.
- Dual support arms with T3 adjustable cradles - fits many bike frames.
- Includes No-Sway Cage to keep bikes from hitting eachother.
- Includes hitch adapter - fits 1-1/4 and 2 inch receivers.
- Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- moreThe Thule T2 Hitch Rack offers quick bicycle loading in seconds. This unique rack accommodates most bikes regardless of frame design, suspension, or wheel size with the convenience of rear-mount access. There's no need to remove the wheels - just set the bikes in the tray and secure the straps. The T2 rack tilts down when you need rear vehicle access, and folds up when you're not using it.
- Carries 2 bicycles, up to 160 pounds total.
- Fits wheels from 20 to 29 inches, tires up to 3 inches wide, wheel bases up to 48 inches.
- Includes Snug-Tite receiver lock, which elimnates hitch movement and locks the T2 to your vehicle.
- Has SecureHook wheel hook with integrated cable lock.
- Mounts in your 2 inch hitch receiver.
- Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- - -