Thule Brand - Vertical and J Style Kayak Carriers
- moreThe redesigned Thule Hull-a-Port is a space-saving way to carry your kayak on the roof of your car. This unique J-style carrier accommodates both whitewater and sea kayaks, plus it leaves room on your roof rack for transporting other toys. So, you may be able to add another kayak, watercraft, bicycle, or surfboard to your load bars. The Hull-a-Port is loaded from the side of the car. The kayak must be lifted up and placed it in the padded cradles. This kayak carrier's unique features include adjustable foam padding, load straps with buckle protectors, and a great fitting universal mounting system that makes it easy to transfer between vehicles. The Hull-a-Port Kayak Carrier is made of steel tube with a silver finish. It mounts on Thule square, round bars, and most factory-installed roof racks. Mounting onto Thule Aeroblade crossbars require Thule Xadapt11 (sold separately). Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- moreThe Thule Stacker carrier is the best way to transport multiple whitewater kayaks (up to 4) on your vehicle roof rack. The Stacker features universal hardware that mounts quickly on Thule, Yakima, and most factory load bars, and it transfers easily to different vehicles. The Stacker is comprised of 2 towers that provide a vertical surface to rest your kayaks against and secure them to. Mount the Stacker in the center of each rack crossbar and stack the boats on either side, loop around them with a strap and secure it to the center post. Included are 2 ratchet tie-downs with buckle protectors and 2 webbing straps. When not in use, the Stacker folds down flat for a low vehicle profile. Requires Thule Xadapt3 bolts when mounted on Thule Rapid Aero, Thule Xsporter or Rhino Rack bars. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty. Free Shipping! in contiguous USA.
The Thule Hull-a-Port XT Car Roof Top 1 and 2 Kayak Carrier is the versatile, durable, and simple way to get your adventure started. This system fits square and aerodynamic crossbars, and is lockable for added security (lock cores and keys sold separately). To install, simply take the Thule Hull-a-Port XT out of the box and place it on your roof rack (this system comes fully assembled), then pull the tightening allen wrench/hex key from the base of the Thule Hull-a-Port XT and tighten the arms to your crossbar. That's it! The Thule Hull-a-Port XT has an adjustable cradle arm that allows this system to act as a traditional J-style kayak carrier or a traditional boatstacker. To accomodate either option, simply pull the lever on the side of each craddle arm and adjust the craddles to lay back (J-style) or stand straight up (boatstacker). Before you get on the road use The Thule Hull-a-Port XT's straps to fasten your kayak(s) to your vehicle. This system has a load capacity of 75lbs. for carrying one kayak (J-style) or 130 lbs. for carrying two kayaks (boatstacker). This system is lockable and Thule recommends the Thule Lock Cylinders, 2 Pack. The Thule Hull-a-Port XT Car Roof Top 1 and 2 Kayak Carrier will get you and your kayak(s) there and back again without the hastle
- Carries 1 or 2 kayaks
- Load capacity of 75lbs. for carrying one kayak (J-style) or 130 lbs. for carrying two kayaks (boatstacker)
- Lockable for added security (lock cores and keys sold separately)
- Doesn't fit Thule XSporter Crossbars
- Adjustable craddle arms fold flat when not in use
5 stars - 1 reviewmoreThe Thule Hull-a-Port Pro is a space-saving way to carry your kayak on the roof of your car. The Pro model folds down when not used for increased overhead clearance and improved fuel economy. This unique J-style carrier accommodates both whitewater and sea kayaks, plus it leaves room on your roof rack for another kayak, bike, or surfboard to your load bars.
- Carries 1 kayak up to 36 inches wide and 75 pounds.
- Fits Thule square bars, round bars, and most OEM factory rack bars.
- Requires XADAPT11 to mount on Thule AeroBlade bars.
- Includes all necessary tie-down straps.
- Easy to load, takes only 1 person.
- Rust-resistant finish and hardware.
- Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- - -