Thule Brand - Wheel and Frame Grip Roof Rack Bike Racks
- moreThe Thule Xadapt 8 is an optional kit that makes it possible to use the Thule Criterium roof mount bike carriers on Thule Rapid aluminum load bars, or on Thule Xsporter and Professional truck racks. Xdapat8 includes replacement bolts that are longer than the standard bolts, which allows the mounting clamps to fit around Thule's larger diameter bars. If you have a roof rack with square load bars, you do not need this adapter kit.
- moreThe Thule Xadapt 2 is an optional kit that makes it possible to use Thule roof mount bike carriers 599XTR, 724, and 725 on larger crossbars. The Xadapt2 works on Thule Rapid Aero and Aeroblade aluminum load bars, Thule Xsporter and Professional truck racks, and Rhino-Rack bars. Xdapat2 includes replacement spacers and bolts that allow the mounting plates to fit around larger diameter roof rack cross bars. If you have a roof rack with square load bars, you do not need this adapter kit.
- moreThe Thule Big Mouth is a solid upright bike carrier for your roof rack cross bars. It features a self-adjusting frame clamp and wide wheel tray. The Big Mouth holds your bike by the downtube, so you don't have to remove the front wheel. The full-length tray has ratcheting straps to secure each wheel. This convenient 1 bike system mounts on Thule square bars, as well as other square or round bar racks. Add a Thule lock cylinder to lock both your bike and the Big Mouth to your roof rack (sold separately).Does not fit OEM factory roof racks.
- Black finish with brushed aluminum accents.
- Fits frames up to 3-3/8" diameter.
- Fits tires up to 2.6" wide.
- Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- moreThe Thule Criterium bike mount has a unique design that makes roof bicycle transport easier. It features a sculpted wheel tray and support arm clamp that hold your bike steady while you secure it. A simple to use rack-level dial closes the clamp around your bike tube, and a push button releases the clamp for quick unloading. Wheels are further secured by dual action wheel straps that fit all tire sizes. The Criterium car roof bike carrier fits frames up to 3 3/8" diameter and mounts on Thule or Yakima load bars. To mount this carrier on Thule Rapid Aero bars or Rhino-Rack bars, the Thule Xadapt8 part is necessary. Compatible with Thule One Key Locking System. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
The Thule ProRide - A Wheel-On Car Roof Top Single Bike Carrier - has all the accessories one needs to safely and quickly get their bicycle to their destination. The tray is made of aluminum, and the securing arm is made of steel. The whole system is lockable, which provides added security for your bicycle (Lock Cores and Keys sold separately). The ProRide can be installed onto Aeroblade and Square Crossbars, and can carry Road and Mountain Bikes of all sizes. The wheel trays are made of engineering grade plastic, and are adjustable to different bicycle sizes you intend to carry. The mounting trays (the points where the ProRide attaches onto crossbars) are also adjustable! This means that the Thule ProRide can accommodate most car roof rack crossbar spacings. The system works by placing your bicycle onto the wheel trays, adjusting the steel arm so the your bike frame is within the claws (the arm's claw has ribbed rubber inserts to conform to your frame for a comprehnsive grip), and then tighten the claw onto your frame. The system tightens through a torque limiting knob, so your system will not be over tighted, which furhter prevents any damage to the bicycle. Once the arm has secured the bike, you then strap the wheels into the tray: simply take the straps and insert them into the built-in ratchet. Ratchet the straps till they're fastened, and then head out on your adveture! To remove the bicycle: lift the lever on the built-in ratchets, pull out the straps, and then press on the release button next to the torque limiting knob, and then take your biycle from the car's roof. Easy as that. The whole system weighs about 10lbs., but has a load capacity of 44lbs. While the Thule ProRide - A Wheel-On Car Roof Top Single Bike Carrier -can only carry a bicycle, it will do so in the most secure way possible.
- The whole system is lockable (lock cores and keys sold separately)
- Torque limiting knob to close and open steel arm
- ProRide can be installed on either the passenger or driver side of the vehice
- Wheel trays can slide along the aluminum track to accomodate larger or smaller bikes
- Can accomodate fat wheel biycles when the fat wheel adapter trays are installed onto the ProRide (fat wheel trays sold separately)
- The ProRide weighs approx 10lbs, and can carry bicycles up to 44lbs.
- ProRide an install onto Square Crossbars or AeroBlade Crossbars (Aeroblade installs via square bolt that slides onto the Aeroblade's t-track)
5 stars - 1 reviewmoreThe Thule Sidearm bike mount offers quick roof-top bike loading in seconds. It accommodates most bikes regardless of frame design, suspension, or wheel size. Sidearm has a strong aluminum wheel tray and ratcheting front wheel hook that hold your bike without frame contact or wheel removal. A rear wheel strap adds even more stability. The Sidearm bike carrier fits wheels from 20-29 inches and tires up to 2.6 inches wide. This convenient 1 bike system mounts on Thule Rapid bars, Thule square bars, as well as other square, round, or OEM factory racks. Add two Thule lock cylinders (sold separately) to lock your bike to the Sidearm and the Sidearm to your rack. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
The Thule UpRide Wheel On Bicycle Rack for Car Roof is a easy to use and adaptable car roof rack bike carrier. This bike carrier for car roof rack system fits aerodynamic and square crossbars, and it can also install on the driver's or the passenger's side of the vehicle. The Thule UpRide is designed to accomodate all types of bicycles, from kids bikes to fat tire bikes (fat tire adapter sold separately). What makes this carrier unique is its ability to securely carry your bicycles without ever touching the frame! To load, simply adjust the forward arm to your front wheel's size and then lift the arm up, place your bicycle on the rack, pull up the ratcheting arm to secure the front wheel to the rack. Once the front wheel is secure, strap in the rear tire, and that's it! The whole bike is secured onto your vehicle. If security is an issue, the Thule UpRide comes with a built in cable lock to secure your bicycle to the system, and the whole system can also be locked to your vehicle. Wherever you adventure with your bicycle, don't go without the Thule UpRide Wheel On Bicycle Rack for Car Roof because nothing will get you there and back again as easily.
- Fits onto Aerodynamic and Square Crossbars
- 44lbs Load Capacity
- Fits one bicycle
- System is lockable (lockcores and keys not included)
- Thule One-Key System compatible
- - -