Yakima Brand - Wheel and Frame Grip Roof Rack Bike Racks
- moreYakimas Raptor-Aero is a bike rack that attaches to a car's roof rack. It has two straps that secure the front and back tires of your bicycle, and it has a locking mechanism too. There are two poles that are attached to the bottom of the wheel tray that rise up and wrap around the frame of your bicycle. The Raptor-Aero is specifically designed to maintain the integrity of the bicycle, by making sure that it is 100% secure. Along with this, the Raptor-Aero is compatible with SKS Lock Cores, which are sold separately, so you can leave the car with the knowledge and self-assurance, that your bicycle is safe. The Raptor-Aero can lock onto whisp, round, square, and factory bars. It comes standard in a fine black finish. The RapterAero is compatible to bicycles with the traditional diamond frame as well as bicycles that have fenders. The Raptor-Aero accommodates 1" to 3" diameter down tubes and it weighs about 8 lbs. Ultimately, this bicycle rack covers all the holes and is essential in transporting a single bicycle without having to ride it there.
- moreThe Yakima Front-Loader is a wheel grip, zero frame contact, roof mount bike rack for factory, aerodynamic, round and square crossbars. The front wheel holder has an adjustable wheel grip to fit most wheels from 20" to 29", and it holds the bike in place while you secure it. The rear wheel holder can be positioned with the strap facing to the right or left, so it's always facing the way you need it to. The combination of the front loops and the rear strap and cradle mean that the rack does not contact any part of the bike frame, so you don't have to work about scratches or damage. And, since the front wheel remains on the bike, you don't need a separate front wheel holder. Security is easy, with an integrated cable lock to secure the bike, an additional SKS lock core can be added to secure the rack to the crossbars. Installation of the Front-Loader is tool-free, and will fit on crossbars spaced between 16" to 42" apart.
- Lockable, includes integrated cable lock to secure bike. 1 additional SKS Lock core (sold separately) can secure rack to crossbar.
- Holds one bike, requires about 12" of crossbar width per bike for clearance.
- For 1-2 bikes, the crossbars can be spaced between 16"-42" apart. For 3-4 bikes, the crossbars need to be 18"-42" apart.
- Fits factory, crossbars, round or square aftermarket crossbars, whispbar and most aerodynamic crossbars.
- Overall Dimensions: 56" long x 7" wide x 7.5" tall. Weighs 13 pounds.
- moreThe Yakima High-Roller is a mirror-black bike rack that fits on square and round crossbars. It can also fit on aerodynamic bars with Yakima Mighty-Mounts (sold separately). The rack is designed for a no-tool assembly, which makes it quick and easy to install. The rig is entirely collapsible and adjustable. An example of this can be seen with the V-style tire-holder because it folds nearly flat, parallel to the rack. Also, the High-Roller accommodates bikes with disc-brakes, thru axles and full suspensions. While the rear bar is locked into place, the front bar adjusts to accommodate any size tire between 20" and 29". The back tire tray is 3" wide, so it fits whatever kind of bike that meets those requirements. The High-Roller comes with a built-in chain lock that attaches to the frame. For additional security, the SKS Lock Cores are available to be purchased separately. This rack does NOT hold tandem or recumbent bicycles. The overall weight of the bike rack is about 17 lbs. The Yakima High-Roller is a tough, study, versatile, and dependable bike rack that will get the job done right, the first time.
- - -