Inno Carbon-Fiber Printed Wind Fairing for Car Rack - Medium - 40"
Inno Wind Fairing with a carbon-fiber print provides an alternative to a simple black wind fairing, or wind deflector. While improving the looks and aerodynamics of your roof rack, it will also reduce or eliminate wind noise when you're driving at high speeds. This sturdy fairing is made of rigid plastic with simple clip-on installation to the front bar of your rack. The carbon-fiber print on display causes a second glance because your fairing is not monocolor. It has universal fit mounts that will fit almost any brand of rack, including: Inno, Thule, Yakima, and many factory car racks. Backed by Inno's Lifetime Warranty.
- 40 inches long, 4.25 inches tall in the middle, 4.63 inches at the ends
- Fits bars up to 3.5" wide and 1" tall
- Bars between 1" and 2" tall, such as Thule Rapid Aero, Thule Aeroblade aluminum bars and Rhino Rack bars require use of the INLONGBOLT3 long bolt kit (available separately).
- When mounting on a factory rack with side rails, there needs to be a minimum of 40 inches of space between the rails.
- On an aftermarket or clamp on style rack, there should be a minimum of 34.25 inches of space between the rack feet.
People who ordered this item also ordered: