Car Rack Wind Fairing - Medium, 40" - fits any bar shape
- 40 inches long, 4.25 inches tall in the middle, 4.63 inches at the ends
- Fits bars up to 3.5" wide and 1" tall
- Bars between 1" and 2" tall, such as Thule Rapid Aero, Thule Aeroblade aluminum bars and Rhino Rack bars require use of the INLONGBOLT3 long bolt kit (available separately).
- When mounting on a factory rack with side rails, there needs to be a minimum of 40 inches of space between the rails.
- On an aftermarket or clamp on style rack, there should be a minimum of 34.25 inches of space between the rack feet.
People who ordered this item also ordered:
Love it! I put a roof rack on my 3 door Yaris and the rack made my car sound lIke Halloween all the time. I put this super B1tchin wind fairing on my car and... woosh, silence! Thanks cargo gear!
This wind fairing was easy to install by myself. It totally stopped the whistle noise from the wind. This part is adjustable so even with a sun/moon roof, it fits very well on my Mazda CX-5 and all equipment functions fine. This also really dresses up the Inno roof rack. Great product.
I have a Thule rack but have tracks on the car. The sizing chart did not work properly because of this and I had to put it on my other car.
"perfect on imprezas, looks good, easy to install. the only con is that its too easy , somebody else might remove it in a public parking lot ! "
I ordered the medium fairing for my'12 Mazda 5, and it fits perfectly and completely removed the whistling & howling from the bars. Looks great with the Inno bars as well. Easy to install and seems to be relatively rugged. Have only had it on for two days, but works wonders already! I would definately recommend this fairing.