Rhino-Rack Backbone for 2011-2016 Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door Hard Top
Rhino-Rack Backbone system for the 2011-2016 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door with Hard Top. The Backbone system increases the roof load capacity and provides installation points for a roof rack. The Backbone provides the framework to increase the hard top's 60 pound load capacity to 220 pounds when used with a compatible Rhino-Rack crossbar system. An internal support structure provides support for exterior fixed mounting points that allow you to install a Rhino-Rack two-bar roof rack system (sold separately) to your Jeep Wrangler JK. With the Backbone, the load capacity (including the weight of the crossbars) for the Rhino-Rack 2-Bar System is 220 lbs on paved roads; 145 lbs on off-road conditions.
- Thoroughly read instructions before installation.
- Two person installation required (removal of hard top requires assistance).
- Removal of hard top required.
- Drilling into hard top required.
- Assembly required.
- Estimated installation time: 2 hours.