RockyMounts BrassKnuckles Rooftop Wheel Grip Bike Carrier
The RockyMunts BrassKnuckles bike carrier is a premium, lightweight wheel grip roof mount bike rack. This bike carrier is easy to install onto most crossbars with its universal clamping system. The BrassKnuckles carrier is set up out of the box to be installed on the driver's side, but can easily be reconfigured to install on the passenger side of the vehicle. When not in use, you can fold down the arm for a low profile.
Constructed out of a non-corrosive aluminum, this RockyMounts BrassKnuckles bike carrier fits all bikes with 20 to 29 inch wheels and a wheelbase less than 48 inches. BrassKnuckles will not work with specialty bikes, such as electric bikes, kick bikes, recumbents, scooters, pennyfarthings, tandems or bikes with a wheelbase greater than 48 inches. For fat bikes, you will also need the RockyMounts Fattie bike adapter (sold separately), which is a larger wheel chock and strap extenders. The locking system to secure your bike and this bike carrier requires 2 lock cores (sold separately).
- Carries 1 bike.
- Requires minimum crossbar spacing of 24 inches.
- Maximum crossbar spacing of 43 inches.
- Load capacity on Thule, Inno, Yakima, RockyMounts, and RhinoRack crossbars is 45 lbs. For factory crossbars, the load capacity is 35 lbs.
- Fits 20 to 29 inch wheels only, except those with front fender.
- NOT compatible with electric bikes, kick bikes, recumbents, scooters, pennyfarthings, tandems or bikes with a wheelbase greater than 48 inches.
- Fat bikes require the Fattie adapter set (sold separately).
- Non-Corrosive aluminum construction.
- Folds into a low profile when not in use.
- Backed by RockyMounts Limited Lifetime Warranty.
People who ordered this item also ordered: