SportRack 4 in 1 SUP and Kayak Carrier for Roof Rack
The SportRack 4 in 1 SUP and kayak carrier adjusts to hold one SUP or up to two kayaks. With the center post folded down, you can carry your SUP or one kayak saddle style in a horizontal position. With the post upright, you can carry one kayak vertically like a J-style carrier, or two kayaks vertically stacker style. Comes with 4 black cam buckle straps to secure your kayak to the carrier, and 4 galvanized hooks with rope to tie the bow and stern to your car bumper for extra safety. This kayak carrier works on Yakima, Inno, Rhino-Rack and Thule (square, Aero and Xsporter) cross bars. With its universal mounting hardware, this carrier can also fit virtually any factory or aftermarket roof rack cross bars. However, any cross bars must be spaced a minimum of 24" apart. Backed by SportRack's 1-Year Warranty.
- Load bars must be at least 24" (610mm) apart for safe use.
- Always tie down bow and stern of boat to vehicle bumpers or tow hooks.
- Do not exceed weight limitation of racks or factory installed bar.
- Compatible with most SUPs, sea kayaks, white water kayaks and other similar boats.
- Ensure load carrier or factory cross bars are properly installed and tight to vehicle.
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36” wide and 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Maximum single boat load should not exceed 75 lbs (34kg) and maximum dual boat load (stacker only) should not exceed 130 lbs.
Closely Related Items: