2008 F-250 Super Duty Bedrug Bedliner - 6.5 foot bed with Factory Step Gate
2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Bedrug truck bed liner. This Bedrug liner is a soft plastic, 100% polypropylene, truck bed liner custom-fit for the 6.5 foot bed of your 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty. The Bedrug Bedliner is a custom molded closed cell foam with a carpet like surface. It is super tough and can't absorb water; just like a hard plastic liner, it can get wet but water does not soak in.
The Bedrug is not simply a rug for your truck bed. It is engineered to be superior to drop-in or spray-on liners. The purpose of a bed liner is to protect your truck bed and make it more usable.
- Its incredibly tough foam protects your truck bed from dents, scrapes and scratches.
- It does not vibrate and scuff paint over time.
- It has superior skid resistance.
- It cushions cargo, even heavy loads are supported and protected.
- It cushions your knees. The underside of the liner fits the grooves in your truck bed, to provide a flat and even top surface.
- No drilling, scuffing or sanding paint, (the idea is to protect the bed).
- Take it out and your bed will be like new.
- Building materials
- Battery acid
- Even the roughest pets
- All kinds of weather
- Lots of other stuff too...
Simply clean it with a vacuum, a garden hose or a pressure washer.
Bedrug truck bed liner installs in about 30 minutes.
Backed by Bedrug's warranty for as long as you own your 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty.Manufacturer's part number: BRQ08SBSGK