2008 Accord coupe Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with CoreBar - Complete System for Bare Roof
This complete StreamLine Car Roof Rack System from Yakima has been configured for the 2008 Honda Accord coupe. This rack system's three elements are:
- vehicle specific Yakima BaseClips (BaseClip 119 and BaseClip 119) composed of thick rubber-coated plastic pads and rubber-coated clips
- the Baseline Towers that provide a stable foundation to secure the roof rack to your vehicle and bear the weight of your cargo on
- the black 60 inch aerodynamic hollow galvanized steel CoreBar load bars that run across your rooftop.
This complete black car roof rack is part of the Yakima Streamline System because it does exactly that, it streamlines the process of preparing for an adventure, so you can enjoy the adventure sooner.Features:
- Aerodynamic steel load bars
- Custom fit for 2008 Honda Accord coupe with bare/naked roof
- Includes four (4) Corebar end caps and Corebar Adapter for Baseline Towers
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- When open, sunroof may interfere with some accessories.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- SideWinder (Tandem Bike Mount) will not work due to crossbar spread limitations.
- Load limited to bikes, skis, and BasketCase. Do not exceed the weight limit set by Yakima or the vehicle manufacturer.
- Boa bike mount will not work due to crossbar spread limitations.
This Kit Includes the following Items:
People who ordered this item also ordered: