2014 Focus 5-door hatchback Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with Silver JetStream - Complete System for Bare Roof
This is a complete Yakima Streamline Roof Rack System to snuggly fit the 2014 Ford Focus 5-door hatchback with bare roof (no factory roof rails). Complete with the silver aerodynamic aluminum JetStream crossbars with a clear anodized alloy finish, the roof rack is durable and versatile enough to carry bike racks, kayak carriers, and other sporting gear carriers for all types of treks. The Yakima stated load capacity is 165 lbs for a 2014 Focus 5-door hatchback. CargoGear recommends their customers to review their instruction manuals before installation onto the car and loading onto the rack.
With the vehicle specific BaseClips, this StreamLine roof rack system is custom-fit to the 2014 Ford Focus 5-door hatchback, and provides a secure foundation for loading cargo, while silently cutting through the wind and securely carrying the adventure, so you don't have to.The three major components of this roof rack system are:
- silver 50 inch aluminum JetStream load bars
- Baseline Towers
- vehicle specific fit kit composed of BaseClip 135 and 105 kits
- 50 inch aerodynamic aluminum load bars
- Top T-Slot Track for clean install of T-Track compatible accessories
- JetStream endcaps and adapters to the BaseLine towers included
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- When open, sunroof may interfere with some accessories.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: