2000 Excursion Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with CoreBar - Complete System for Fixed Points
This is a Complete Yakima StreamLine Car Roof Rack System for the 2000 Ford Excursion with fixed points. For vehicles with fixed points, the Yakima StreamLine system is composed of the Yakima SkyLine towers, vehicle specific Landing Gear fit kit, and a pair of crossbars. The Skyline Towers are easy to install and use, and are SKS lock compatible (Yakima SKS locks sold separately). These components, once assembled together, create a strong foundation to carry cargo on the CoreBar load bars. The included CoreBar load bars are made of hollow galvanized steel and are molded to a sleek aerodynamic form. This roof rack system gives users the ability to carry a wide variety of cargo, ranging from long to short. The load capacity on a 2000 Excursion is 164 lbs and the maximum bar spread is 63 inches. CargoGear recommends that their customers review the instruction manuals before installation and loading cargo.The three major components of this roof rack system are:
- Set of 4 Skyline Towers
- Pair of 60 black Corebar load bars
- Landing Pad 1 and Landing Pad 1
- Aerodynamic steel load bars
- Attached to factory fixed points of 2000 Ford Excursion for a clean install
- Includes four (4) Corebar end caps and Corebar Adapter for TimberLineTowers
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- Refer to current Yakima Fit List, current Whispbar Compatibility Guide or visit http://www.yakima.com/download/Yakima-Hatch-Interference.pdf for rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes.
- For rear hatch clearance information regarding cargo boxes, refer to http://www.yakima.com/download/yakima-hatch-interference.pdf
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- If crossbar spread is between 24 and 29, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: