2011 Murano Roof Rack - Yakima StreamLine with CoreBar - Complete System for Raised Rails
Yakima's Streamline complete crossbar system for a 2011 Nissan Murano with raised rails. This Streamline System is designed for raised factory rails on the 2011 Nissan Murano. The TimberLine Towers are specifically designed to fit these rails, providing the proper foundation to support all sorts of cargo, from large to small. Each TimberLine Tower has a rubber coated steel strap that wraps around the rails and fastens tightly into position. Combined with the aerodynamic Yakima CoreBars, the Timberline Towers create a complete base system that supports a variety of bike, ski, kayak and other sporting gear and cargo carriers. The CoreBar crossbars are made of hollow galvanized steel, and are molded to an aerodynamic shape to reduce wind noise. These two products are built around a simple notion of ensuring satisfaction, through simple design and tough material. The TimberLine Towers are also SKS lock compatible, but locks are sold separately. The load capacity of this crossbar system on a 2011 Murano is 165 lbs with a maximum bar spread of 41 inches.
- Aerodynamic steel load bars
- Attached to raised factory rails of 2011 Nissan Murano
- Includes four (4) Corebar end caps and Corebar Adapter for TimberLineTowers
- Compatible with Yakima SKS Locks & Keys (Sold Separately)
- Yakima's limited lifetime warranty
- HighRoller requires one set of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- HullRaiser, HullyRollers and Mako Saddles require two sets of MightyMount 39H (PN 8003539) to be compatible with Yakima CoreBar and JetStream bars.
- When open, sunroof may interfere with some accessories.
- All loads extending beyond the length of the roof (except cargo boxes) must be secured to both the front and rear of the vehicle, in addition to the rack.
- If crossbar spread is between 24 and 29, length of canoe must be 14 feet or less
- Always be sure to tie down your SUP as per instructions. SupPup and SupDawg require using nose tie down strap.
- Any load/mount extending beyond the rear hatch seam may cause interference.
- Roof mounted antenna may need to be removed to prevent interference with long loads, boxes.
- Limited to 2 surf/sail/paddleboards. Boards must be stacked - NEVER carry side-by-side.
This Kit Includes the following Items: