Reese Brand - Trailer Coupler Locks
- moreStainless Steel locking hitch pin and coupler combo security pack. Stainless steel sleeved dogbone style receiver lock fits 1/2" or 5/8" receiver holes; fits Class I, Class II, Class III and Class IV receivers. The receiver lock has a push button lock mechanism, and a rubber cap to keep dirt out of the lock. The stainless steel trailer coupler lock fits most couplers, adjusts 5/8" to 1 inch. Keyed alike, flat key design. Includes 2 keys.
- moreCombo security set with dual bent pin locking hitch pin and brass coupler lock. One locking head, two interchangeable bent pin style receiver locks. Interchangeable pins fit 1/2" or 5/8" receiver holes, fits Class I, Class II, Class III or Class IV receivers. Chrome plated for durability. Protective rubber cap keeps dirt out of the lock. Brass coupler lock is adjustable to fit most couplers, adjusts 5/8" to 1 inch. Keyed alike; flat key design. Includes 2 keys.
- moreCombo security pack can be used on Class I, Class II, Class III and Class IV receivers and most couplers. Receiver lock fits 1/2" holes, use the included adapter sleeve for 5/8" holes. The locks have a push button lock mechanism with a rubber cap to keep dirt and dust out of lock. Barrel style keys; keyed alike. Includes 2 keys.
- moreTow and Store Anti-Theft Lock kit. 3-piece towing security set is keyed alike. Includes a universal coupler lock and brass coupler lock to secure your trailer, and a dual bent pin receiver lock.
Universal Coupler Lock
- Heavy Duty die cast steel.
- Ratchet design with 11 locking positions.
- Fits 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" couplers.
- Provides security for trailer when in storage.
- Adjustable brass trailer coupler lock.
- Fits most couplers, adjusts 5/8" to 1 inch.
- One locking head, two interchangeable bent pin style receiver locks.
- Interchangeable pins fit 1/2" or 5/8" receiver holes.
- Fits Class I, Class II, Class III or Class IV receivers.
- Chrome plated for durability.
- Flat key design, with a protective rubber cap over the lock.
4 stars - 1 reviewmoreReese Professional towing locks offer triple protection for the most theft resistant locks available. A patented design maintains shaft diameter for maximum strength and stronger break resistance. The dual locking design has locking ball bearings that remain extended in the shaft, disabling removal even if the lock is broken. A square key design virtually eliminates lock picking and offers thousands of combinations to reduce common key issues.
- Professional coupler lock.
- Chrome plated for rust resistance.
- Dust cap keeps lock clean.
- Locking head sealed by O-Ring.
- Includes 2 keys.
3.5 stars - 2 reviewsmoreProtect your trailer when you are not using it. Reese Universal Trailer Coupler Lock guards against trailer theft, with a Heavy Duty die cast steel construction. Ratchet design with eleven locking positions works with all types of couplers. Easy to install and remove, protective finish resists rust. For 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" Couplers. Comes with 2 keys.
- - -