Seattle Sports Brand - Adapters and Accessories for Kayak Carriers
4 stars - 1 reviewmoreEasily load your kayak onto your roof rack with the Sherpak Boat Roller. Two heavy-duty suction cups mount the roller onto your rear window or roof top. The support bar has two different angles it can be positioned in to give you the best angle for loading, and the foam rollers protect the hull. Like a second pair of hands, the boat roller assists in loading your kayak onto your existing rooftop carrier. With levers to lock the suction cups into place, the boat roller can be installed and removed quickly. Spend time in your boat, not struggling to get it on your car! Expensive carriers with integrated lift systems only help load a single boat. The Boat Roller can be used with any vehicle, rack, or carrier, and since you can reposition it, it can help load as many boats as you need to.
- moreWind gusts or high speed travel can cause dangerous movement of improperly secured cargo. In order to safely secure kayaks, canoes and boats, bow and stern tie downs usually attach to a towing loop or the frame underneath the vehicle. Hood loops provide an attachment point at the front of your vehicle for bow and stern tie downs. If your vehicle doesn't have an undercarriage attachment point, you can bolt these hood loops to the vehicle frame underneath the hood. Once attached, you have a set of strong and secure tie down points that can easily be moved out of the way when not in use.
- Includes 2 straps.
- Bolts and hardware for vehicle attachment NOT included.
- 1" wide webbing, overall length 8".
5 stars - 1 reviewmoreWind gusts or high speed travel can cause dangerous movement of improperly secured cargo. In order to safely secure kayaks, canoes and boats, bow and stern tie downs usually attach to a towing loop or to the frame underneath the vehicle. If your vehicle doesn't have an undercarriage attachment point, you can use a set of quick loops instead. Each sturdy webbing strap is attached to a stopper to hold it in place once closed within a trunk or hood. The webbing loop that remains on the outside provides a tie down point to lash your bow and stern safety straps.
- Includes 2 straps with attached stoppers. No hardware required.
- 1" wide webbing, overall length 9".
- - -