Thule Brand - Ski and Snowboard Racks
The Thule SkiClick is a mimimalist's dream. A space-saving, multi-tasking bracket that allows you to transport and store a set of cross country skis. Go from your garage to the trail in minutes - the SkiClick is a wall storage bracket, ski strap and roof rack carrier all in one.
Each 7291 SkiClick can support one pair of cross country skis, and includes the SkiClick brackets, roof rack mounting hardware and wall mounting brackets (wall hardware not included). A safety lock is included, and can be replaced with Thule OneKey system lock cores.
The SkiClick supports include a T-bolt for T-Track top slots on crossbars such as Thule AeroBlade, and a square crossbar adapter.Fits:
- Thule AeroBlade, AeroBar, Xsporter Pro XT, and square crossbars.
- TracRac SR XT, Pro 2, Cap, Van, Vans ES and TracOne XT.
- moreThe Thule Snowboard Carrier is a basic and durable way to take your boards on the road. It's compact design transports 2 snowboards at an angle, leaving more room on your roof rack for other accessories. Works with all Thule crossbars, Yakima racks, and most factory car roof racks. Installs easily with universal mount clamps that bolt around your car's cross bars. The carrier's cradles adjust to fit multiple board widths and shapes. Once snowboards are loaded, 2 security cables lock them down to the carrier. The Thule roof-top Snowboard Carrier comes with theft-resistant hardware and 1 Thule lock cylinder and keys, so your gear stays put. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- moreThe Thule SnowPack 4 is a low-profile ski carrier. The Snowpack 7234 can carry 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards in its soft 19.7 inch long rubber-cradled arms. The carrier weighs approximately 11.2 pounds. The SnowPack can be installed with the included T-Bolts into the T-Track of the Thule AeroBlade crossbars, or use the included Thule Speedlink universal mounting system for crossbars without a T-track. The Thule Speedlink universal mounting system can be used to attach the SnowPack to Thule, Inno, or Rhino-Rack square bars, Yakima round bars, and most factory crossbars. This ski carrier from Thule accommodates most shaped, traditional or blade style skis and snowboards. Installs without tools and has an oversized push button release for easy opening, even with gloves on. Locks are included.
- moreThe Thule SnowPack 6 is a low-profile ski carrier. The Snowpack 7236 can carry 6 pairs of skis, 4 snowboards, or a combination of gear in its soft 29.5 inch long rubber-cradle arms. The carrier weighs approximately 13.4 pounds. The SnowPack can be installed with the included T-Bolts into the T-Track of the Thule AeroBlade crossbars, or with the included Thule Speedlink universal mounting system for crossbars without a T-track. The Thule Speedlink universal mounting system can be used to attach the SnowPack to Thule, Inno, or Rhino-Rack square bars, Yakima round bars, and most factory crossbars. This ski carrier from Thule accommodates most shaped, traditional or blade style skis and snowboards. Installs without tools and has an oversized push button release for easy opening, even with gloves on. Locks are included.
- moreThe Thule Pull Top 6 ski carrier. Its 30 inch loading platform holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. It has a telescoping frame that slides toward you for easy loading and unloading. This deluxe feature makes the Pull Top especially convenient for tall vehicles. It features the SpeedLink universal mounting system that fits Thule square bars, Yakima bars, and most factory OEM roof racks with crossbars. The Pull Top 6 comes with 4 Thule lock cylinders and keys that lock the skis to the carrier and the carrier to the rack. It fits shaped, traditional, or blade style skis and snowboards and installs quickly - no tools required. This popular winter sport carrier has an oversized push button release for easy opening, even with gloves on. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- moreThe Thule Snowcat creates a deluxe ski rack for your un-racked vehicle. No need for cross bars or a base rack - the Snowcat mounts to virtually any car or SUV's raised factory side rails. It carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards (or mix and match). Here's the system: the Snowcat has two bars that span the width your car roof. Each end of the bar has a bracket that clamps around your existing roof rails, gripping them tightly. This provides a stable base for the ski holders, which slide on to the bars and adjust to fit your car width. The four ski holders are padded and hinge open on the sides for loading skis and snowboards. Snowcat is easy to install, comes with 4 Thule lock cylinders and keys, plus rubber pads to protect your rails from scratches. Backed by Thule's Lifetime Warranty.
- moreThe Thule Tram is a ski rack that attaches to your receiver hitch mount bike rack, converting it into a ski and snowboard carrier. The Tram is easy to load and unload, even with gloves, thanks to and oversize release button. The Tram helps to maximize the carrying capacity of your vehicle, leaving your roof free for a cargo box or basket.
- The Tram is designed to fit most Thule hitch bike racks, including the Apex series and the Vertex series.
- Holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on 2" Class Two receiver racks. Holds up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards on 1 1/4" receivers and Thule Spare Tire carrier
- NOT compatible with Thule Helium or Helium Aero bike racks.
- Includes 2 One-key locks to lock the skis and snowboards to the rack.
The Thule SnowPack Extender - An Easy to Use, Sliding Car Roof Top Ski & Snowboard Carrier - can carry up either 6 pairs of skiis or 4 snowboards. The SnowPack Extender can install into the t-track of areodynamic crossbars, or you can attach the straps that allow the system to install onto square and wide crossbars. If security is a concern, this system is lockable, to help in preventing any theft of your gear, and the lock cores and keys are included. One of the main features of the Thule SnowPack Extender is the built-in sliding pads. To load, pull out the pads and load your skiis or snowboards, and then you close the arm and lock the system. To unload, unlock the system, and slide out the pads to grab your gear. Between security, it's easy to operate loading and unloading sliding system, and the fact that it can fit on most crossbars, the Thule SnowPack Extender is the skii/snowboard carrier of choice for any enthusiast, but the features don't end there! The Thule SnowPack Extender has oversized push button release for easy opening, even with gloves on. This system is also intended to accomodate skiis with various binding sizes, and the SnowPack Extender has added roof clearance to fit skiis with tall bindings. The Thule SnowPack Extender - An Easy to Use, Sliding Car Roof Top Ski & Snowboard Carrier - will get your gear to and from the mountain with easily, so you can enjoy your adventure longer.
- Fits onto aerodynamic, square, and wide crossbars
- Whole system is lockable for added security (lock cores and keys included)
- Sliding pads to allow for easier loading and unloadig of your gear
- Holds up to 6 pairs of skiis or 4 snowboards
- - -